- Identify which 'original GE playbook technology' you've chosen for your innovation proposal
- Identify the category for consideration as 'industrial' or 'academic' application
- Describe your proposed technique to integrate the 'original technology' into a new industrial or academic application
- An illustration of the proposed technique to integrate the 'original technology' into a new industrial or academic application
- Describe the relevant modifications to the design and materials of the original technology that would be required by your novel application proposal
- Describe the benefits that would be generated by your proposed new application of the original technology
- Tell us about yourself - your name, area of study, campus, school and address
- Your email addresses (please provide .edu and an alternate)
- Your experience, background and capabilities, including any relevant prior projects or experiences
Entries will be evaluated based on compliance with Entry Guidelines and Requirements as well as, but not limited to, the following criteria:
- Potential feasibility of proposed novel applications of 'original technology'
- Potential value of proposed benefits of novel application of 'original technology'
- Creativity of proposed novel applications of 'original technology'
Judging will occur during the period from November 9th through December 2015. The Entry that best meets the Judging Criteria will be selected as the Award Winner and will be eligible to receive the "Award".